Sunday, February 10, 2013

Homework, My Grades!

     I don't like math and homework. If you've seen my blogs, you apparently know I love writing. But I don't like forced writing assignments. I like to do writing on my own time and on things that interest me! I'm doing a stupid writing/ mcas testing thing. It's all about Fenway Park and what they do to entertain the people. I'm not into baseball but I like to play it. It's not fun to write about. The paragraphs given to write about entertainment is only about two. But now, lets talk about my grades!


    I'm not the best at math. I try to persuade my teacher by drawing him pictures!



    I don't think I'm as good at space and stuff either...




  I'm not good at personal development and stuff... Does my teacher even know me?! I'm not Judy!





   EEEP! Run away! Run away! She has a ruler!

5 comments:

  1. Lol! xD Hilarious!

    P.S. SO sorry I haven't been commenting on your blogs... :c Barely keeping up with anything BUT school right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... totally okay! Thanks! (This is not why
      I'm depressed :P I'll make a new post.. now!) It's totally fine, I have a LOT of school work too!

      Delete
  2. 030 Dis ish MAAADNESSSS. UR TEACHER WEIIIIRRRRDDDD. Saturn isnt a single lady! 0~0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agh! Don't make fun of her! SHE HAS THE RULER!

      Delete

Hello! This is my life blog, and since it's my blog you must respect my rules please! Here are my rules:
1.) Be kind to one another
2.) No rude, mean, or swearing comments!
3.) Please, if you have opinions that may make others rude, please do not comment them.
4.) Please please please do not do any spam comments! I know, you may do them for fun but they can be real annoying.

So keep these rules in mind and any comments that break the rules will get deleted unless they make sense. It's three strikes and your banned from this blog. Thanks for being a kind person and obeying these rules!